Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Surprise


I went out to play quite late last night and I got a big surprise as soon as I went outside my gate 'cos I wasn't really looking where I was going and I nearly bumped into a big sheep! The nice farmer lady next door had let the sheeps out to eat the grass round about my house and so I had a long chat with one of them and that's when I got another surprise 'cos the mister sheep told me that two of the lady sheeps had little baby sheeps but since it is awful cold the nice farmer lady put them inside a cosy barn so I couldn't see them. I was a bit disappointed but I will see them when they are a bit older, I hope.


Me and my humans have had another very good day but it has been so cold that I have only been out for two very quick trips and then I hammered on the window to be let inside again. My little weather man friend told me that it might snow on my little island, but he told me to be very careful 'cos it is going to be very cold, so I think I will just spend most of my day cosied up on the couch beside my MH who doesn't want to go out in the cold either.


I had a big long play with the old dear today and I liked it lots and lots and then because I had so much energy I ran and ran and ran all round my house for ages and ages. I scooted into the porch and then ran from there at breakneck speed into the bedroom, dived off the beds and then scooted into the living room where I ran along the back of the couch, jumped onto the swivel chair and then raced back into the porch again. I did this for about ten minutes until I finally collapsed onto my couch to have a wee rest, but by this time both my humans were in fits of laughter at me.

It was just the bestest of fun a pussy cat can have and I might even do it again later on and naturally you will be the first to know. Well, after me and my humans that is! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment