Friday 2 January 2015

Hello Again


I am back to normal again for a wee while and I hope that I will have lots of news for you this year and I also hope that I can make you smile once in a while. I make my MH smile lots and sometimes I do really funny things that make her laugh out loud and I like that too.

We have had quite a good day but unfortunately I haven't been able to get out to play as much as I wanted 'cos there is a horrible gale blowing all round my house and I have been in all afternoon. I only managed out for a wee while after my dinner but I had to go in and out of my door 'cos my humans were frightened to open the window in case it blowed away too.

I did manage to use up some of my energy 'cos I asked my MH to play with me and she did. Now, if you would like to read my first paragraph again, you will see that I told you that I make my MH smile and laugh, but if you look at this picture you might see that I make her do other things too----like scream!


We were playing and she was down on the floor with me rattling all my toys for me to chase and then I decided that her feets were much more interesting and so I cuddled them. So, what's wrong with that? I hear you ask. Well, I sort of forgot that I had my adorable little claws out and I am sure if you listen very carefully you will hear a very high pitched voice screaming "Squeeeeeekkk!!!!!" I very quickly tooked my claws out of her feets and jumped up onto my DH's chair until she had forgived me. She always forgives me 'cos she loves me millions, but I think I told you that already?


So, although I haven't been able to get out to play as much as I would like, I have had a very good day, but I am now going to sit on the couch and cuddle up to my MH and just hope that the wind will go away and let me get out to play soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment