Sunday 15 February 2015

Hm


Not much of a day I'm afraid and a bit of a disappointment for me and my MH 'cos some of our friends were supposed to be coming to my house to watch a film on my television but it was too windy and they didn't come, so it was up to me to cheer the old dear up, which I did beautifully, of course!

We just watched the television ourselves and we did our exercises before I settled down on her knee and I had a wee snooze while she just stroked me and talked to me and I liked that a lot. It has been winding all day and even I haven't felt like going outside, but I am sure I shall venture into my garden after I have had a feed. That is my normal routine and I try to stick to it as much as I can.


Me and my MH had a play with her grabber and that made us both happy. It is a magic thing and my MH makes my DH laugh when she does lots of things with it. There is hardly anything she can't do with her grabber and the only thing I know is that she can't lift my water dish but she CAN lift my food dish and that really is much more important. I like playing with it as well but I don't go too close in case I get grabbed too!


So, although it has been a bit disappointing in some ways, we still have had a good day and I hope your day has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment