Sunday 1 March 2015

Contraption


I like that word a lot. Contraption! Yes, that will be my favourite word for a long time I think. And here is the contraption that my MH uses to get her socks on now, and I can show it to you 'cos our water is back on again and she has clean feets. She uses this every morning and I sit and watch her and she listens to me purring while she is doing it and she likes that.


I have had a very good day today 'cos I lay beside my MH for a long time this morning when it was very dark. She had been at the toilet but came back to bed and I lay on her chest and we whispered for a long time so as not to waken my DH but the thing that I liked the bestest is that my MH told me again that she loved me and even in the dark I could see her smiling at me.


That was a great start to my day and then it got even better when my friends M. and S. came to my house to watch a film with me and my MH and although I had lots of cuddles from S. I spent most of the afternoon on my MH's knee and I was very comfortable.

When my friends went away, I am afraid I was a little bit naughty and I sat up on the table where I am not supposed to be, but my MH took this picture of me before she chased me off again.


So you can see that I have had a very good Sunday and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment