Monday 9 March 2015

Oh Dear


My poor old DH was not a happy DH today and I shall tell you why. As you know, he goes to the Cat Shop on a Monday and me and my MH have a girlie day when he is away, so this morning, he leapt out of bed when the alarm went off, and then he had his shower and put on his going-to-the-Cat Shop-clothes and by this time, me and my MH were up too and we were just telling him all the things that we needed him to bring home when he put on his phone and discovered that because there was a bad forecast, there were no boats! Oh dear, he was not happy and between you and me I don't know whether he was not happy 'cos he wasn't going out or not happy 'cos he had got up early (for him!) and didn't need to. Shame.


Anyway, my MH decided that there were lots of things we could all do together and unfortunately for me and my DH, they all involved a duster or a cloth or the vacuum cleaner. Shame number 2! We did finally have a good day, but I haven't been able to get out too much 'cos it has been wet and windy and we have even had sleet so it is not really the kind of weather for me to enjoy myself, so I stayed in and let my humans entertain me, which they did.

I did get a different place to explore 'cos my MH decided that it was time to clean out the bottom of the wardrobes and when my humans had emptied everything, yours truly was in like a shot to see what it was like, and it was good, so I hope she does that again soon.


I don't think I will be going out much tonight because my little weather man friend said that there is going to be a great big gale on my little island, so I think the safest place for me will be snuggled up beside my MH and that is just where I intend to be. I can hear the wind getting worser already, so I am going to try and get off to sleep and when I waken up it will be better and I can go out to play.

See? Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment