Thursday 5 November 2015

Happy Pussy Cat


I am still having good fun although I am not doing very much, but what I am doing, I am liking. I had a big explore of my DH's new car and I quite liked it. Don't tell him please, but I prefer my MH's little kangaroo!

We have all had a good day and although my MH was doing some housework, I was able to be outside with my DH while she was running round my house with her vacuum cleaner, but every time I decided to go indoors and see what she was doing, she stopped and gave me a cuddle, so needless to say, I went inside quite a lot.


It was just me and my DH in my house this afternoon as one of my friends came and took my MH away to see another lady friend so me and the old boy had a lovely quiet afternoon just snoozing--me, and reading--him, but every now and then, I would nip up onto his knee and I let him stroke me and cuddle me and he liked that.

After I had my dinner, I was getting ready to go out to play and my MH explained that I might hear lots of bangs tonight, but I was not to be frightened. I'm not too sure I understood the full story but it is something to do with a man called Guy Fawkes who keeps letting off fireworks everywhere, but as long as I stay round about my own garden, I will be very safe. So I will do just that.

We are having a lazy weekend in my house and both my humans are staying home with me and the thought of that makes me very, very happy. I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment