Saturday 13 February 2016

A Crackin' Saturday


I got a surprise when I wakened up this morning 'cos my little island was all white and I thought it had been snowing, so I gobbled up my breakfast and asked my MH to let me out so that I could see for myself, but then I was disappointed 'cos it was just frost. Oh dear, I was a tad sad 'cos we haven't had any snow yet but I played on the grass for a while and it was quite crispy and it made my adorable little feets all cold so I didn't stay out too long and of course, when I went inside, there was a big warm cuddle waiting for me so that cheered me up again.


My day just got better and better and at one point I had two visitors who had come just to see me although the man visitor had to help my DH do something with his wheel while the lady visitor talked to my MH. I think the man visitor was showing my DH how to plug his wheel into the sun, so maybe it will be going soon. I liked the lady visitor 'cos when she came in, my MH said for her to sit anywhere, but she asked which was MY seat as she didn't want to upset me. Nice lady!

When they went away, me and my MH went into the gym but while she was doing all her exercises, I was able to play on my grass and I liked that although every now and then, I would nip in to see how she was getting on and purr some encouragement for the old dear. She likes that.

I have been in and out a lot today and my adorable little tummy is almost back to being perfect again, so me and my humans are quite happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment