Wednesday 23 March 2016

A Good Day



I have had another good day just doing all the little things that I love and 'cos my MH was here to do them with me, that made my day a very good one. It is Wednesday and that means my DH nips away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH do lots of things together. And that's just what my day was like.


It started with me and her on the couch saying bye bye to my DH and then we had a wee chat together and she told me she was going to change the sheets and the duvet covers and I got very excited 'cos that always means lots of fun. It usually means me being a tad naughty and hiding in all the bed clothes where I shouldn't be and I get lifted of the bed lots of times, but I just keep jumping back on again and then I get tickled and cuddled as my MH lifts me off again. It is my very favourite game and I love playing it.

There's not very much housework done in my house on a Wednesday so there is always lots of time for me and we both went into the gym for a while this afternoon, but while the old dear was doing all her exercises, I played on the grass and went round to watch some of the little birdies having their dinner, and do you know what? They never flied away when they saw me! They must know I am a kind Squeak and that makes me feel happy.


I got a big surprise this afternoon when all the little childrens came to my house with their guitars so that my MH could show them how to play them. One of the childrens had broken her leg so my MH had been going to her house, but she is a bit better now, so they all came to me and, apart from the noise, I enjoyed playing with them. Actually, they are not too bad and it didn't hurt my little lugs too much! Hee hee

So, I have had a good day so far and I am hoping to get out to play for a while later on before I settle down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment