Saturday 12 March 2016

Squeak's Saturday


There's not too much to tell you today because I have been a rather lazy puss just wandering around my house and garden doing little bits of not a lot, but enjoying myself as I did them.



As usual, my humans have been rather lazy too and I have had lots of time sitting with my MH and just listening as she told me lots of stories and I like that. She was playing with her Wii as I wandered into my living room, so she decided that it was time I got weighed and my little Wii Mii was very happy with me as you will see in one of today's pictures. I am just the perfectest weight, it told me, so me and my MH were very happy with that.

There were lots of birdies at my feeder this afternoon and I sat on my window sill watching them having a feed but I didn't chase them away 'cos I am a good puss. But you knew that, didn't you?


I have been out a few times and it was good 'cos it wasn't just as cold, but now I am lying on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her lap top as she is writing this and I have just heard her telling my DH that with all the mistakes she is making trying to type around my adorable little head, it is taking her twice as long as usual to write to you.


But she doesn't mind at all 'cos she loves me MILLIONS and likes when I cosy up beside her, and I like it too, so I am staying here till I decide it is time to go outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment