Wednesday 27 April 2016

A Much Better Day


I am much happier today 'cos the weather has been a lot more to my liking. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH settled down for a long chat and a wee drop of milk for me. I just love that wee drink in the morning. It sets me up for the day.

We both had an easy day but I was able to get outside for as long as I wanted without getting rained on or blowed away or frozed so that made me very happy indeed. I spent lots of time outside and watched all the birdies and I got quite excited when my two geese birdy friends came back to the field so I just lay on my path and watched them I am hoping that my MH might take a picture of them for you. They are lovely, but they are BIG!


Later on in the day I was lying on the back of my couch having a lovely dream when the old dear asked me if I wanted to go into the gym with her. So, I gave it some serious consideration and decided that it would be very good of me to accompany her, so we both went into her little gym. I sat on my chair for a while and watched on her treadmill, but then I got bored and took my adorable little self out into the garden to see what I could hunt or play with and I stayed out until her little legs had done all their cycling and running and then she played on the grass with me and I liked that lots.

My wonderful day took a slight dip about half past four when all the little childrens came to my house with their guitars and I quickly disappeared under my couch, but the noise was still there! Oh dear. They are getting better, but oh what a noise they make. I was very glad when my DH tooked them all home in my MH's little kangaroo and suddenly my house was all lovely and quiet again.

Just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment