Friday 29 April 2016

A Super Day


I have had a very good day. A very good day indeed spoiled only by the dreaded lawn mower again. Remember I told you that my DH checked the mower for my MH and she played with it for a while yesterday? Well, she thought it was such a lovely day today that she would finish off the rest of the garden, so as soon as her breakfast was finished and I had my little drop of milk, she was off, out into my garden and the peace and quiet on my little island was shattered shattered!

Fortunately it didn't take her too long and soon it was all finished and lovely and quiet again. I will tell you a little secret. I actually love when my grass is newly cut 'cos it is brilliant to roll on and that's what I did as soon as she put the mower away. It is just the cutting of it that I don't like.


When she had finished, me and my MH stayed in my garden for a wee while and I got a great big surprise. I saw a brand new baby sheep being borned. Right in front of my eyes. I did try to be very nonchalant about it, but it was a wee bit messy and I'm afraid it made me feel a wee bit woozy but when my MH saw my adorable little eyes sort of glazing over, she lifted me up and cuddled me all better again.

It is a beautiful little lamb though, and I will be nipping into the field tonight to have a wee word with her---if the mummy sheep lets me, of course. There are lots of mummies-in-waiting in my field, so I know there will be plenty more little lambs to play with soon, and maybe if I see more being borned, I will get used to it.

After all, I am a pussy cat of the world, and not a baby any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment