Thursday 21 April 2016

Happy Me



Our weather is still quite good so I have been enjoying the big outdoors just hunting and sniffing and even just sitting there watching the world go by, so that has made me one contented little puss.


I played for a while in my garden with my MH when she had finished in her little gym and that was great. She enjoyed it as much as me and we both needed a wee rest when we went back inside. It was then that I heard some good news. My friend J. sent my MH a link to a pussy cat competition and this time it is for pictures of sleeping pusscats and the old dear thinks she might enter, so it means a bit of hard work on my part 'cos I have to practice sleeping in adorable positions!


If you don't hear from me for a day or two, don't worry 'cos I will just be sleeping! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment