Tuesday 12 April 2016

More Good Times


The weather has been better today so I have been outside lots of times just lying on my path listening to the little birdies. Both my humans have been at home with me and you all know that makes me very happy.

It didn't even bother me that the vacuum cleaner was out again. I think I am finally getting used to the old dear's routine and it is better when my DH is here 'cos he goes outside to avoid all the cleaning too, so I can sneak off with him!


My MH went away to my friend S.'s house to have a wee talk to her pussy cat while S. is on holiday, so I just lay on the carpet in my porch until she comed back again. That made my DH shake his head 'cos I wouldn't let him shut the door, but the weather was OK, so I just sat there until I saw the little kangaroo coming back home to me and then I got a great big cuddle---from my MH, not the kangaroo! Lovely!

We went into the gym for a while and then played on the grass so I was a very contented little Squeak and after a long run I decided I needed a snooze, so I went back inside, decided which room I would settle down in, and snuggled under one of my covers until it was feeding time.

I am now plonked on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her lap top as she is writing this to you, but in a while I shall be heading outside again to see what is going on, and with every single day, there is more and more happening on my little island with little baby sheeps being made and more birdies coming for their holidays, so there is lots of things for me to do.

Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment