Friday 2 September 2016

Fantabulous Friday


Oh I do like Fridays. Well, I like most of my days but some are just a smidgeon better that other ones and Fridays are normally super duper.

It started off a good day with the postman bringing a parcel that was just for me and then as soon as I had gobbled up my breakfast I was out to play. Why is it that sleeping always makes me hungry? Anyway, I filled up my adorable little tum and went to have a wee chat with my birdie friends and when we were having a wee blether my MH tooked this picture for you. I think this is a very pretty birdie, don't you?


Both my humans went out for a while as my DH had to go to the pier to collect our boxes and my MH was going to see my friend S.'s puss 'cos she is away her holidays and my MH goes to keep the pussy cat from getting lonely and then she comes back to me and gives me lots of cuddles.

While she was putting away all the messages me and my DH played with the string and I had super fun. I just love playing with the string but only if there is a human at the end if it! It's not the same if I do it myself so I always ask my humans to play and of course they always do.


We played for a while and then I had a seat on my MH before I nipped up onto the back of my couch for my siesta.

Well, a puss gets tired having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment