Sunday 4 September 2016

Scintillating Sunday


I am still on the 's' page, but I don't know what page I will get to tomorrow! Watch this space. We didn't need to get up too early 'cos the painting hasn't started yet. The magic plan in my house is that my MH will start painting the gloss work while my DH is having a rest at the Cat Shop, so I think I shall have to be very careful when I ask for a cuddle.

As soon as we had finished our breakfast my MH went out and did her grass feeling routine again, but decided it was too wet to cut it, so we just sat for a while together on my couch and had a wee chat which I liked. After lunch time, she went away out to do some crafty things with her friends and me and my DH just sat and had a rest, which was just as well 'cos as soon as the Boss came home, she felt the grass again and decided it was dry enough now so the lawn mower comed out and me and her ran all over the garden behind it.


Well, she was more behind it than me. I was sort of at the side of it---like on the path or sitting on the benches watching her. But I know that makes her happy and then when she is finished I always have a roll on the new cut grass and I like that, so it was OK by me that she cut my grass after all.

I hope I will be able to write to you tomorrow but it will depend on whether or not the Boss is too tired, although she usually is NEVER too tired for this adorable little Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment