Thursday 6 October 2016

A Little Off Colour


That's what I am. Oh, don't worry--- I am still black and white but I have been feeling a wee bit off today. Not ill or unwell or anything like that, but just not my usual bouncing self. I have spent most of the day sleeping and now I am on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her keyboard and she is stroking me as she is typing this to you, so that is making me feel much better. Maybe I am just having a little lazy turn.

It was just a normal Thursday in my house with my DH doing lots of work outside and the old dear doing lots of housework inside, so there has been plenty of company for me. My MH says that I shall probably be full of beans when it is time to go to bed, but it is still a bit too breezy for her to leave the window open so I think I will have to stay inside even if I am bouncing off the walls! Hee hee


I have been told that I need to have a long sleep 'cos my humans are both going on the early boat in the morning and we all need to be up early, although as soon as I have seen them away, I shall be straight back into my little bed.My MH is only going away for a wee while and she will be back to me at lunch time, but my DH won't be home till tea time, so we will probably have a girlie afternoon and that is very fine by me.

Maybe I will have more energy and feel like playing then. I shall let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are not ill. Sometimes you might just need a slow-down time, to renew your energy. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete