Saturday 8 October 2016

A No-News Day


...but a good day. We have all had a very lazy day and it has been fine. Even the weather suited us and me and my DH were out together lots of time. As you know, I am my MH's puss and I spend lots and lots of time with her, so I have to make sure that the old boy doesn't ever feel left out, so I spend time with him too and it was his turn this afternoon.


(Can you spot the pussy cat?)

Me and my MH were up first and I am going to let you into one of her secrets. She is hooked on 'Murder She Wrote' so every Saturday, while we are having our breakfast, we watch Jessica solving all the murders....and she always does! When that was all finished, my MH decided to do some baking for us, so I went out into the greenhouse with my DH and helped him look after our tomatoes. We are still able to bring some in for the Boss and she likes that, and because she was happy, I got a Squeak sized pancake!

The weather was good enough to let me out as often as I wanted so I got plenty of fresh air but every now and then I would nip in and make sure my MH was OK, and of course she was. She was making some cards so I knew it was best for me not to get too close 'cos I have been nearly glued to the unit before and that wasn't just the bestest of fun and I have learned my lesson.

So, although I don't have a lot of news for you, I am OK and I have had a good day and I hope your day has been a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment