Saturday 15 October 2016

A Rainy Day


I have been a very lazy Squeak today. I wakened up at my usual time and had a quick look out of the window. I was a tad annoyed when I saw it was wet and windy. I think all our good weather has gone somewhere else which is a shame but I decided I would just make the bestest of it.


My MH settled down with her breakfast and I asked her to please open the window, but as soon as I felt the rain on my whiskers, I said 'no thank you, but could we try the door?' As usual, the old dear did just as I asked and I decided that maybe I had better go out. I found a place to shelter, but I was cold, so I just scooted back up to the window sill and got into my house in time for my little drop of milk. I had a seat with my MH for a while and then I tooked myself off to bed for a snooze as I knew I wouldn't be going out much.

Both my humans were in with me as well and we had some play times which I liked. I kept looking out of the window but I wasn't happy with what I was seeing so I decided just to settle down and be happy inside. No doubt, I will venture out before bedtime but I think it will just be for a little time.

I have been told that I am to be left on my own tomorrow but I don't really mind 'cos it is my DH's birthday and the Boss is taking him out for his lunch but they will be home to me at four o'clock and I will get lots of attention then. So that is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment