Tuesday 15 November 2016

Just Normal


I don't have an awful lot to tell you just now because I am not doing very much. It is colder on my little island and most of the cows are away into the barns for the winter. Some of the sheeps are still in the fields, but my adorable little paws get all cold and mucky when I go to see them so there is not much more for me to do.


I normally just stay round about my house and although I have a big garden to play in, I prefer heading into the long grass where I can hide and watch the world go by and the world can't see me. I did that this morning and stayed out so long that my MH was getting worried about me, but as usual I was safe and comed home just in time to help her.

When I nipped in through the window, she was nowhere to be seen, so I wandered into the bedroom and found her changing the beds again and you know it is my job to help her with that, and that is just what I did and we both had great fun doing it.

The rest of my day was spent doing more of the same. Just helping my MH or watching her as she did her cards and then I had a lovely little snooze on my couch which I loved.

So, although I'm not doing very much I am still having a good time and I hope you are having a good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment