Thursday 1 December 2016

Yippee!


I got my first birthday present today and I am just an ecstatic little Squeak. I got a tree! My very own tree filled with shiny hanging down things for me to play with. Oh happy, happy me. My humans even put it all up for me and showed me all the shiny toys that they were putting on it and we had a super duper afternoon.


I know it is a wee bit early, but I am sure they wanted me to be happy so they gave me it today. They did say something about it being a Christmas tree but I just put my adorable little paws into my equally adorable little lugs and sang 'la,la,la,la'. So if I don't hear it's a Christmas tree, then it won't be, will it? Hee hee.


After my humans had finished, I asked my MH to play with me and we had super fun for a long time and you can see how good it was from the pictures today. It was good fun, but I am saving myself for later on 'cos I might go tree climbing when the humans have gone to bed.


But that is our secret! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment