Tuesday 10 January 2017

Excitement


I am a very excited little Squeak just now 'cos as I was lying snoozing on my couch, I heard my little weather man friend telling me that there is going to be snow on my island very soon. And maybe LOTS of snow and I am so looking forward to that. He said that there would be some winds too but you all know that they don't bother this intrepid little puss but then he mentioned that there might be something called blizzards and I don't know what those are, so I shall have to ask 'she who thinks she knows everything' Hee hee I have seen the snow once or twice but that was when I was a baby puss and I don't remember much except that I think I liked it and that's why I am quite excited.


I have had another very good day today but it was just me and my MH in my house as my DH went away to Stromness to do some shopping. It wasn't a very nice day and my MH said that he was as bad as me 'cos when he got up he WAS going, then the rain came on and he WASN'T going and then it dried up a bit and he WENT. I think it is a good thing that he did or the old dear might have put him in the soup pot!


I stayed in most of the day but one time when I went out I got a bit of a fright 'cos there were lots and lots of ginormous geeses in the field in front of my house. I had asked my MH to open the door and I sort of ran out and then I saw them all and heard all this chattering noise that they were making and my little front paws came to a sudden halt. In fact the halt was so sudden that my adorable little bum nearly crashed into my equally adorable little head! Oh, can you picture the scene? I can and it makes me giggle every time. Hee hee

I did eventually go out but stayed in my garden away from these great big birdies and I played for a wee while before nipping back inside to play with my MH which was much better fun.I just love when we play together and I know she loves it too.

I am sure she will play in the snow with me and I am really happy about that. I will let you know when that happens and I shall ask my MH to take lots of pictures for you. Oh yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment