Thursday 5 January 2017

Sigh


Remember I told you that when I was seven, I got a tree all to myself which my humans put up in my living room and put all sorts of lovely things on it for me to play with? Well, they tooked it down today and I am not best pleased. They never even asked me! Nope, they just tooked all the lovely shiny things off and put them in a box and then the tree went away as well. Shame.


I told the Boss that I wasn't happy and she said that the tree would be back later when I am eight, but I don't think I want to wait that long. Sigh--again!

However, my day hasn't been too bad apart from that. In fact, it has been quite good 'cos my DH went away to the pier and brought home some boxes for me to play in and when I thought about it, I could jump in and out of the boxes and I couldn't do that with the tree so maybe I will forgive my humans after all.

I just won't tell them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment