Wednesday 1 February 2017

A Happy Squeak



I am feeling a lot happier today than I have been for a wee while. I have been OK and I am very well, but I am afraid I have been a wee bit jealous of my MH's new computer! There, I've said it. I know I shouldn't be 'cos it's me that cuddles up beside her at night, not her machine, but she has been doing a lot of work on it to get it all working and I just felt a bit left out, and I'm afraid I sulked a bit. Oh dear. I am seven years old--surely too old for sulking---but it worked!!


I let it be known yesterday that I was not best pleased and the old dear closed up the aforementioned computer and came down on the floor to play with me and we played for ages and ages and I was just the happiest little Squeak in the en-tire world!

She told me she was very sorry that I had been neglected and promised me that it will never happen again, so I forgived her and made some very special squeaking noises just for her. We have all had a very good day but the weather is still a bit on the cool side for me, so my trips outside are quite short and one time when I comed home, it was my DH who let me in and he was worried that I was very cold so he gived me a great big cuddle to warm me up again.


I was tempted to go out again so that I could get another one but decided against it. Hee hee. So that's all the news from me tonight, but I am happy and I hope you are all happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment