Monday 6 February 2017

Windy



It has been a windy afternoon on my little island and quite wet too, so we have all been in my house, but it has been fine 'cos we have had good fun. As usual, it was house working day for my MH and when I was in, I followed her round the house and she talked to me all the time she was working.



My DH thought he might go over to Stromness at twelve o'clock in this afternoon and off he went while me and my MH settled down and had a wee chat about what we would do with our time. In a wee while we heard a noise and when we went into the kitchen, my DH had comed back again 'cos all the afternoon boats had been cancelled because of the naughty wind. Oh dear, he wasn't a happy DH but I gave him a cuddle and he was all better.


I had a wee snooze this afternoon and then I got a bit restless so I nipped up onto the window sill and rang my chimes to get my MH's attention and then I asked her to play with me and she did. We had good fun, but you will see in one of the pictures that her one of her little feets wasn't happy. All because of my little claws. Oops, sorry little feets! Mind you, it took me three or four goes at the chimes before she did and I was beginning to think I was losing my touch. But it worked--- just like it always does--eventually!


I went outside after my dinner but just for a little time 'cos the wind was very strong and I wasn't very comfortable getting blowed about, so I am back inside, on the couch with my adorable little head on my MH's lap top and I am very, very happy.

I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment