Friday 7 April 2017

Lots Better


My day has been a million, trillion times better than yesterday 'cos my little weather man friend sended us some good weather and I have been outside nearly all day just doing pussy cat things and sometimes not doing things at all and I liked it all.

My humans stayed home with me and Friday is a no housework day so there was peace and quiet Chez Squeak with a human on hand to pander to my every whim, and I hate to admit it, but I had rather a lot of whims--- and every one satisfied!


I even went into the gym with my MH and then we played on the grass for a while until it was time for us to go inside and rest on my couch. I helped my DH tidy up our greenhouse and I heard him telling my MH that he was thinking about what tomatoes to buy and I just need to remind him that I want one special plant to look after. After all, who is left in charge when they go flying away to foreign places? Yes. It is moi.


So, with this in mind, I think I am entitled to the very bestest tomato plant, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Squeak. We had a nice day here for a change. Quite warm actually which is a nice change. Take care little friend.

    ReplyDelete