Thursday 27 July 2017

A Better Day


It has been a better day today and I have been a big lot happier. It didn't rain as much as yesterday and so I was able to get out to play as much as I wanted. Both my humans were at home with me and even although my humans were both a wee bit busy, there was still lots of time for me and I liked that.


I don't have a lot of news for you 'cos things at my house are quite quiet just now with my humans getting ready for their holidays and my MH has been busy washing and ironing. In fact I have to be careful that I don't end up getting laundered! Mind you, if I did, I might end up in the suitcase. Hm,I will give that one some thought. Is it too late to get a pussy cat passport I wonder!

So, although I don't have very much news for you,I am happy and I have had a very good day. I hope you are happy too and that your day has been as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment