Thursday 20 July 2017

Well....



... it would appear that I was wrong and my MH was right after all. Now, why isn't that a surprise? We both wakened up in the middle of last night with the rain battering off our bedroom window and the old dear was very happy 'cos she had cut the grass and she knew that with all that rain it was the right thing to do. Oh, she loves it when she's right!

And to make her even happier, the rain never stopped the whole day! She was a very happy MH. I, on the other paw, was not such a happy Squeak 'cos I couldn't get out to play as much as I wanted and spent most of the day just snoozing and cuddling into my MH.


I did manage out in between showers but just as I was wandering back to my house another great big rain cloud opened above me and I had to run as fast as my adorable little legs could take me but when I reached my house the window was shut and there was nobody in my living room to let me in. Oh dear!

I was just beginning to panic when I saw my MH coming into the room so I hammered on the window and she came rushing over to open it for me. Yippee! I was a wee bit very soaking wet, but she dried me and then cuddled me and I was a happy puss.

Sometimes it is worth getting wet, sure it is?

1 comment:

  1. Snoozing and cuddling is a pretty good way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete