Tuesday 19 September 2017

A Very Good Day


I have been much happier today for lots of reasons. Both my humans were at home with me and my little weather man fried sended me some good weather so that I could get out to play lots of time. I think he must have heard about my traumatic experience and decided to be kind to me. I for one am not complaining 'cos I like being outside.



Me and my MH were up first this morning and as soon as I had filled my adorable little tummy, I nipped outside to play until it was time to nip back in again for my little drink of milk. Every time I come in I get a big cuddle from my MH 'cos I think she is always pleased to see me coming back safely. I think I frightened her on Sunday, but we will soon be all fine again.

I have spent my day just wandering in and out and one time I helped the old dear hang out her washing and of course I had to see if I was still able to climb the poles--which I was-- so everything is fine.

Very fine indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment