Sunday 3 September 2017

Lazy Sunday...Again


I like Sundays. Come to think of it, I like nearly all my days, except the ones when my humans are not with me, but all the other days are my very favourites and Sunday is a sort of favourite favourite.

We were all very lazy and just did little bits of things which was good. It wasn't a bad day, but it was a bit breezy so my MH decided not to cut the grass but to wait and see if there would be a better day through the week, so that meant she was in the house more and I was able to sit with her for a long time which made my Sunday just about 'purr-fect'!


They did go out for about half an hour but they left the window open for me so I could nip in when I was getting too much blowed on and that was just fine.

So that has been my Sunday. Nothing very exciting but it made me a happy little Squeak and as far as I am concerned, that's all that matters. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment