Monday 11 December 2017

A Very Quiet Day


Me and my humans thought we had all gone deaf when we wakened up this morning 'cos we couldn't hear anything but then we realised that there was no wind at all! Yippee, it was lovely and quiet and we were all very happy 'specially my DH who was going on the boat to the Cat Shop and when it is windy it makes the boat bounce up and down at the pier and it is hard to get on, but it was very fine for him this morning so that made us all happy too.

I gobbled up some breakfast and then nipped out the door for a very long wander and I liked it 'cos I could walk properly and not fight against the wind or try to keep my adorable little feets on the ground so it was a very pleasant time. My MH was doing her usual housework and of course, her exercises, so I was able to help her with those and as usual, she appreciated it. She always does.


Then I got a big surprise 'cos the old dear decided to clean her windows that the wind had covered in muck and salt. Well, she didn't really WASH them, she tooked my DH's hose and scooted water on the windows and while she was doing this, I played in my garden and watched her and we both liked being outside. It was good 'specially when it wasn't winding on us. But the funny thing was that as soon as we both got inside, the rain came on! Oh, we did giggle!

So, you can see that I have had a very good day and I am looking forward to later on when I can get out in the dark time and if the weather stays like it is now, then I will probably be out for a long, long time. Oh brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment