Tuesday 30 January 2018

A Good Tuesday


Not a lot of news but I have had a good day. A quiet day, with not much excitement but it has been good just the same.

Both my humans were at home with me and my both of them were doing bits of work in my house so I just wandered between them and made sure that they were doing everything the way I like it. And for the most part, they were. We had some playtimes and some cuddle times in between working times, so I definitely wasn't complaining.


The weather on my little island wasn't too bad but it was cold and every time my DH comed in from being out, he was frozed, but he didn't get a cuddle from my MH like what I do. Mind you, she can't lift him up like she lifts me, so maybe that is the reason, eh?

When my MH was cleaning our bedroom, I sat on my bed and waited patiently till she was finished 'cos I knew she would play with me and wrap me up in my blanket like she always does. It is my very favourist game and we played it for a long time and I like it lots.

So, I have had a good day and I even had a long time outside after my dinner. In fact I was out so long that the old dear was worried about me, but as usual, I was very fine indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment