Friday 19 January 2018

Even More Snow


I raced to the window as soon as I wakened up this morning and I was a very happy puss when I saw that there was more snow falling down from the sky and landing on my little island. I have decided that I like the snow even if it does freeze my adorable little paws, but I like the feeling when I walk on it. In fact, I was thinking I might have a wee roll on it one day, but I'm not sure if I am strong enough for that yet!

I have had another good day just nipping in and out as much as I wanted and that was good fun. One of my DH's friends comed over to help him fix the door or my MH's gym and I wandered out to see if they were doing it properly but it was so cold I didn't stay out too long, but when I was out I had a thought. I looked at my DH and he was quite cosy in his boiler suit and his hat and I wondered if there are pussy cat type boiler suits and if there are, how can I tell the Boss I want one? I don't want a hat. I think that would just make me look ridiculous and I'm not having that! But a boiler suit? Now, that is different.


There were lots of play times and lots of snoozing times, so my day has been good and one time when I was sitting on my window sill, I saw lots of great big gooses in the field in front of my house. My MH wanted to take a picture of them for you, but when she went to open the window, they all flied away again. Shame.

Maybe they will come back to see me tomorrow and the old dear will get some pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment