Wednesday 31 January 2018

Hibernation Time


I think that's what I need to do from now until the summer time 'cos I am not liking this winter weather at all. The beginning of this morning wasn't too bad and my DH went away on the boat to the Cat Shop although he did ask the boat man if he was definitely bringing him back again 'cos he needed to get back home to me and my MH. But it was OK and he comed home to us at his usual time which was just fine.


I had a very good day snoozing and playing with my MH and it made me very happy, but then I heard the wind starting to howl again and that's when I decided that it would be better to hibernate. I listened very carefully to my little weather man friend and he told me there could be hail and snow, but there was definitely going to be a big gale all through this night time and me and my humans were not happy at all 'cos none of us likes that wind. My poor old MH can't sleep when it is screaming at us, so I will need to be a very helpful little puss and cuddle up to her tonight and make sure she gets a good night's sleep.

Well, until I need her to get up for me, that is! Hee hee

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Squeak, we are experiencing the same kind of weather. Perhaps your little weather man has spoken to ours and decided that it would be winter for a while yet. Maybe I will hibernate too. Purrs from Aslan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I hope your weather is a little bit better like mine is. I have had a good day and I hope you have too. I love all the pictures of Aslan you put on my MH's computer. She lets me sit on her knee and look at them and I like that. He is very handsome so lots of purrs from me to you and him.

    ReplyDelete