Friday 26 January 2018

Just Normal


.... but very good normal. I wakened up very early in this morning when it was still dark time, but my little tummy was telling me it was feeling a wee bit very empty, so I had to impart this very important news to my MH who was still snoring beside me..... but not for much longer 'cos as soon as I had clapped her nose with my adorable little paw she was wide awake and ready to do my every bidding.


We both used our litter trays and I got some wee biscuits before we nipped back to bed for another long snooze and when we got up the next time the sun was shining a wee bit and there was no rain, so I nipped out into my garden and just had a leisurely wander round about until I needed to go inside for my breakfast.

My MH didn't have any work to do so we played together whenever I wanted to and I some sleeps on top of my bed and some snoozes in my wee hoose as well as lots of rests on top of my MH's knee so I have had a very good day.

I am liking this taking it easy and just doing all the things that I like, so I think I will just keep doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment