Monday 15 January 2018

Not Much News


My life is very quiet just now. It is good but quiet---and cold. We have had rain and hail today but the wind is away some place else to blow on other peoples.

I went out for a long time last night before sleep time and I'm afraid I made my MH worried 'cos it was very windy and I was outside a long, long time. My DH had to call for me lots of times before I decided to struggle against the wind and come home, but you all know what I got when I did go home? Yes, a great big cuddle! Yippee


I had a couple of playtimes outside today and lots of little rests while the old dear was doing all her work, but then she had to go out and I was worried about her this time 'cos just as she was getting into her little kangaroo to drive to the pier lots and LOTS of hail came on and when she comed home she told me it hurted her head when it falled on her, so I gave her a big cuddle and that made her all better again. She was a very happy MH.

We are resting now but I will be heading outside later on and I don't know how long I will be. It just depends on how cold it is and what is happening round about my house.

Another adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment