Saturday 20 January 2018

So Cold


I have had very cold little paws today because there is still lots of snow and frost and ice on my little island which is quite strange because it is only a very little island and usually the sea makes all the snow disappear quickly which makes the little childrens quite cross 'cos they can't go sledging or build snowmens but this time the snow has stayed for a long time and they are a bit happier.

I gobbled up my breakfast and then went out to play and the first thing I noticed---as well as my little feets being freezing cold--- was that they made a crackle noise when I walked on the grass. I mean the grass crackled--- not my feets, although my feets made it do that and I am only little so I was very pleased with my adorable little self.

I played for quite a while before I decided to go home and un-freeze myself and, as always, the old dear was there to help me and I liked that lots.


I got a surprise this morning when two of my friends comed to my house to see me and my humans and I had some more knees to sit on which I liked very much. I made the lady visitor laugh 'cos I sat on the arm of her chair and then I walked along the back of it and down the other arm and everybody thought that was very funny.

Me and my MH played for a while again and then I surprised my humans when I went for a long snooze in my wee hoose and I haven't been in there for a long time, but it is lovely and warm and my little feets are as cosy as pies so I am a very happy Squeak.

I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment