Sunday 14 January 2018

Sunday


Do you remember that I told you we didn't have a big wind yesterday and I thought my little weather man friend had got it all wrong? Well, he didn't exactly get it wrong, he just got it a bit late and the naughty wind comed to my little island today and it is now after tea time and it is still howling at me. Sigh


I didn't let it keep me in though 'cos I found all my intrepidness and scooted out the door as fast as my adorable little legs could take me. I didn't go too far though 'cos as well as being very windy it was really, really cold and I am not too keen on the cold, so I scooted home and got a great big heat-me-up cuddle from my MH.


She is still doing her painting and now that I can see what it is, I like it 'cos it is two little puss kittens looking at a little baby duck and it is lovely. She is nearly finished but when she is doing it, I stay out of her way but as soon as she stops I ask her to play with me and we did that this afternoon and I just loved it.


So, even though the weather is not being very nice, I am still having a very good time.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very good kitten to stay out of the way when your MH is painting,unlike a kitty I know in Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should magic myself across the big sea and show Aslan how to be a good puss cat like me! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete