Monday 27 June 2011

More Work



The Boss was away to Kirkwall today being a lady-what-lunches and me and my DH had to stay at home and do all the work again, but as usual, we managed it all perfectly.

It has been quite warm again so I have been in and out all day and since my MH had to leave early to catch the boat, I have been outside since eight o'clock this morning! Now, this IS early for my humans 'cos they only get up at this time when they need to go off the island. Normally we all have a long lie and I enjoy that, but I don't mind getting up early especially in the summer when it is nice and light.

I have a very good day and I visited all my friends in the fields and had a wee sleep in the long grass and then I waited until I saw my MH coming home and ran and got a big cuddle. When I knew she was safely home, I went out to play and now I am going to have a wee nap on my couch before I go outside again later on tonight.

Mouses beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment