Friday 21 October 2011

All is well



I have had lots of company today and my humans have spent lots of time making a fuss of me, so all is well, chez Squeak.

And of course it is Friday. And Friday means messages, and messages means new string for me to play with, so I have been very busy. It is not very nice outside, so I have only been out for short trips and spending most of my time indoors. I even pretended to be an ornament, and that's what today's picture is.

I did go out for a lot of times last night and I had great fun. It was a still, calm night and I had lots to see and sniff and chase, so I was quite tired by bed time and me and my MH had a wee cuddle and a chat before we went to sleep.

She tells me stories and I like that 'cos she tickles my tummy and my adorable little lugs when she is talking, and my wee purrer goes into overdrive and that makes her laugh.

So we are all happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment