Saturday 8 October 2011

Contentment



I am very content today. I had a good sleep last night and I have been out playing all day 'cos the weather is good today and the naughty wind is away someplace else, so we are all happy.

My DH has been clearing out his greenhouse after the summer and it becomes a workshop in the winter, so we can still escape there when the awful vacuum cleaner appears, and that is very handy.

I helped my DH and had a good sniff at all the spaces he was making but I didn't find any mouses or beetles or anything. I just had good fun looking.

Then I went into the gym with my MH and did some more sniffing until my wee sniffer was tired, so I went out to lie down in the grass. I saw the lady next door walking past my house with three dogs and three children, so I took off at a very fast pace and shot into the gym. I went so fast, I nearly landed on the treadmill beside my MH! That would have been funny.

I wasn't afraid, you understand, I just thought my MH would like to know that they were there. Believe that if you like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment