Sunday 2 October 2011

Not Much Better



Well, the humans were at home today, but just for a wee while 'cos they disappeared down to the Community Hall to paint it and I was left all alone again.

I am not best pleased, I can tell you! And I will certainly let my feelings be known for quite some time. They WILL suffer!

I know it was a lovely day, and I know the Hall needed to be painted, and I know that everybody else wanted to do it, but I still do not like it at all!

However, when they came home, my MH played with me and told me what they had been doing in the afternoon and I was really interested and then when she took out our laptop, I cuddled up on her knee and watched what she was doing and my DH took this picture of us, and if you look very closely, you will see that I am on the lap top too----and looking very fetching even if I do say so myself.

Modest as ever, you will notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment