Friday 18 May 2012

A Mixed Day....


.....both house wise and weather wise for this adorable peedie puss. I was up bright and early at seven o'clock this morning 'cos I had had a long sleep last night, so I was full of beans. Last night my MH had a bath early and put on her big furry dressing gown and you know how I LOVE that dressing gown! Well, I just climbed up on her knee and fell fast asleep and I was so comfortable I didn't want to go out too much, so I am full of energy this morning.

My MH got up and fed me and left the window open and I played outside until my DH went away to the Cat Protection shop and then I went in and had a chat to my MH and we worked out what we were going to do with our day. We tidied up a bit and played in the garden until the rain came on and then we had to go inside but we played with my toys until I needed a rest in my 'peedie hoose'

I stayed there while my MH did her exercises on her Wii and then, 'cos the rain had gone off and the sun was shining, she decided to clean some of our windows and asked me if I wanted to help, which of course I did. I ran round and round my garden making my now-famous squeaking noises and when she had finished washing and polishing, I climbed up on the window sill to inspect, and got it a wee bit wrong I'm afraid, 'cos I left some of my adorable black and white hairs on the nice clean windows. Oops!




I didn't get a row though. My MH just smiled, said 'Oh Squeeeak!' and did them over again. Now, I know why I didn't get a row. My MH loves me 'cos she tells me lots of times every day, BUT she also knows that I know how to switch on her radio alarm, and if I feel like it, I can have my revenge any time day or night.

And that, dear feline and human friends, keeps me very, very safe!

2 comments: