Wednesday 9 May 2012

Playtime


I took my humans out to play in my garden yesterday and we had a brilliant time. I let my DH chase me with a bit of pampas grass and we ran round and round the garden for a long time and my MH took some pictures of me---but not my DH :))

When my MH showed me this picture, we all giggled 'cos I look so funny in it---but still adorable, of course. I liked playing and then when I was finished, I ran up the clothes pole and sat and watched the world go by.




Today has been a good day and I have been outside nearly all the time, but I had to play on my own 'cos my humans had to go out for a while, but when my MH came home, I helped her to hang out the washing and we played in the garden again. I chased flies and daisies and anything that moved and me and my MH had a great time.

It is time for my siesta now, and then I will go out hunting later on and I am staying out later and later every night and my humans are threatening to go to bed and leave me outside if I don't come home at a decent hour, but I tell them 'a pussy cat has to do what a pussy cat has to do', and I'll come home when I am ready!

I don't know what they will do if they ever hear me saying that!! :)))

1 comment:

  1. I'm Lucy a beautiful Burmese cat, and I just love reading your blog. You sound much busier than me, cos I spent loads more time sleeping than you do (but then I think I'm a bit older). At present I am trying to train my `staff` to feed me bigger meals, and more often, but they are VERY slow learners ... bye for now.

    ReplyDelete