Friday 29 June 2012

Can you see me thinking?


My MH says she can! We have a wee porch outside my front door and there is a wee wall there too that I sit on quite often when I am watching the cows or the sheeps, but one day I am going to jump up from there on to the top of the porch, and my MH says that in this picture she can see me trying to work out how I can do it.




I might get up, but I am not sure how I would get down again! Maybe my DH would need to come up for me, so I think I will need to give this a lot more thought.

I don't have a lot to tell you today 'cos I haven't been doing much 'cos we have had a lot of rain today. I did go into the gym with my MH but when it started raining hard, I decided I would be better off lying on my couch, so I just nipped back in the window and left her to get on with her exercises all by herself.

I have been watching the tennis and I am so upset that Raffa got knocked out 'cos he is my very favourite, but I s'pose we will keep watching. I will need to pick another favourite---but just for this year, 'cos Raffa will always be my VERY favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment