Monday 18 June 2012

Life on the Edge


What a day I have had. It has been magic! I was up very early and my MH fed me at half past six and I went out to see what was happening on my little island. It was too early for my MH to stay up so she left the window open for me and went back to bed for a wee while.

I stayed out for ages and then when I went back home my humans were up and ready to start all their work. I went into our greenhouse with my DH while the vacuum cleaner ran around my living room. I have become resigned to the fact that the vacuum cleaner is a necessity, although we shall never be friends, but I shall tolerate that and the lawn mower.

Since it was a good day, my MH decided to wash all my blankets and make them all nice and fresh for me. I have lots of blankets that I like lying on. I have two on my couch---one on the seat and one on the back of the couch, and I have one on my bed which I love to play with as well as lie on. This is the blanket that I play hide and seek under and my MH wraps me up in it and cuddles me with it, so that is my favourite blanket.

I went outside with her to hang them up and as usual I ran straight up the clothes pole and my MH said she could pin me onto the rope beside my blankets if I wanted, but I decided I didn't want and scooted off again before she could catch me. I lay on the path for a while and found some lovely things to roll in, so that was good fun.





Then it was time to nip down the lane and give all my cow friends their water and while their bath was filling up, I played hide and seek in the grass with my MH and that was just the magicest thing ever 'cos the grass is long and she couldn't find me until I stuck my adorable little tail up in the air and waggled it for her. I made her laugh 'cos when I was exploring, I got a wee bit stuck and had to walk backwards for a while and she thought I looked funny doing this.

We finished up the afternoon with more exercises in the gym and then I had my little sleep on the back of my couch on top of a new blanket.

So you can see I have had a brilliant time and I still have all night to play yet. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment