Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Normal Day


I have recovered from all the trauma of yesterday and I am completely back to normal again. It wasn't too much trauma 'cos the vet lady was very nice, but I like to complain a wee bit and get lots of sympathy!

It has been a glorious day and I have been outside since seven o'clock this morning and I have had great fun. I did lots of sniffing, some rolling and lots and lots of just lying in the sun. When my MH gave me a cuddle she told me I was hot, and we had a giggle at that.

She took me down the lane to give my cow friends some water and 'cos this takes quite a long time, I played in the long grass and chased flies and things and generally had a lot of exercise and a lot of fun. I even had a wee think and it was while I was thinking, my MH took this picture.





Then I watched my MH playing on her Wii before I had my afternoon sleep. I will get my dinner soon and then I shall be off again for the evening and who knows what mischief I will get up to.

Oh yes, I am completely back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment