Friday 22 June 2012

Nothing to Report


This is Friday and it is the day that my humans are like the man and woman on the weather thingy. MH goes on the half past eight boat but DH is still here. DH goes on the quarter to eleven boat and MH comes back with the twelve o'clock boat!

I didn't go out for too long last night 'cos it was too wet, but I have been in and out a lot today and then when my MH came home she gave me the string off the box of messages to play with and then when she was finished all her work, I sat on her knee and she told me all about her swimming and I liked to hear that, but I don't think that I will ever go swimming. It sounds like hard work.

I like the water though and I like to play in puddles. If my humans put water in the sink or in a basin, I tickle the water with my adorable little paw and I like that. AND! I do a funny thing with my drinking water which makes my humans laugh. Although it is just a normal sized water dish, when I am having a drink, I sit on the floor and I put my two front paws on the edge of the dish and then I put one of my paws in the dish and 'swish' the water towards my mouth. Beautiful!

My MH has tried to get a picture of me doing this, but she has never managed it yet. Maybe one day! My humans told me that they are having a very lazy weekend and that I shall have all their attention so I am looking forward to that.

I hope the weather is good so that we can all get out to play, and I hope your weather is good too so that you can go out to play if you want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment