Sunday 10 June 2012

Still Busy...


.... but nearly finished. My DH has almost finished all the papering, so my MH will have to start all the cleaning up now, and she will need to put my house back to normal 'cos I don't really like it all upset, although it hasn't affected me too much. I even got to sit up on the bathroom window sill to watch my DH working and I have never been up there before! Mind you, I don't think I'll be there again--unless--!!!

While my DH was busy, me and my MH went out and cut my grass and I played on the clothes poles while she ran round the garden with the lawn mower. Well, when I say ran, it is more like a stately meander 'cos my MH doesn't do running any more except in her dreams. Hee hee :))

When she had finished we stayed out for a while and we played hide and seek, but I think that I didn't hide very well, 'cos she found me and took this very fetching photograph of yours truly.






I think I must be the most photographed pussy cat in the en-tire world and I am very glad I don't have to smile 'cos my adorable little jaws would be very sore by now.

It looks like it might rain later on but if it doesn't I shall go out a-hunting and a-sniffing and a-just-lying-around and if I don't go out I shall encourage my humans to play with my toys before I settle down for a snooze on my MH's knee.

Ah yes, life is good for me and I hope it is good for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment