Wednesday 7 November 2012

Housebound!


What a horrible day! It has been raining and wind-ing and doing other horrible things that make a peedie pussy cat want to stay indoors and that's just what I have done.

My DH went away on the boat and he said the sea was all bumpy and it made the boat rock a bit and my MH went out for a wee while but she soon blowed back into my house again. Meantime, I stayed in my cosy wee bed and dreamed of sheeps and mouses and of being the fiercest hunter in the en-tire world until she came back again.

I helped her peel the potatoes for the dinner and then I thought I might venture outside so I politely asked her if she would open the door and I stood there for a while thinking about what to do, but before my MH could give me a 'gentle' helping hand outside, I was back on my couch! No way was I going outside in that. I would have needed wellies, a raincoat and a rain hat and I would NOT have looked terribly adorable in that outfit, would I?

I then gave my MH the signal to say I wanted to play with her and my toys and so we had good fun as she got down on the floor and I went up on the furniture and jumped down to her and she rolled me over and tickled my tummy, and I just loved that so we did it lots and lots of times until my little tummy was nearly rubbed away.




I did eventually go outside for some fresh air but I didn't stay out too long 'cos it was cold and it was still wet. I might go out later, but on the other paw, I might not!

I shall have a meeting with myself and then decide what is to be done.

2 comments:

  1. We are having the same kind of weather here. Last night we had freezing rain, and although it didn't last very long, Sadie, like you, refused to step paw outside. She is so little, that the wind could blow her to the other side of her yard. She preferred her(my) bed, but was in quite a hurry to go out this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite understand why Sadie wouldn't go outside in the wind 'cos it is not nice at all and us little pussy cats don't want to get blowed away, so we are safer in our beds---and cosier!

    My little weather man friend said it might even snow this weekend, but I quite like the snow as long as it doesn't bring the wind with it.

    Lots of purrs to you both

    ReplyDelete