Thursday 14 March 2013

Happy Happy Happy


 Oh yes, I am a happy pussy cat 'cos the weather has been good, so I have been outside nearly all day and both my humans have been at home, so I have had lots of attention and lots of company and people to play with me whenever I wanted, so you can see why I am so happy.

It has been lovely and bright today with no wind, so I was outside bright and early after my breakfast and I sat on my path and listened to the birdies and watched the little lambs playing in the field.

                                                      

My MH told me she had seen two oyster catchers when she was out yesterday, so maybe all the birdies are coming back now for the Spring and the Summer. I like to hear the birdies singing when I am outside and you all know that I am a good pussy cat and I don't chase them. I just leave them alone 'cos my MH told me that's what good pussy cats do.

My MH was in her gym for a wee while and I played on the grass while her little legs were doing all their hard work, and then when she was finished, we played together with a big bit of pampas grass. I love when she plays with me and we chase the pampas grass round and round until I get dizzy and have to lie down for a rest, but it is just the bestest of fun.

I didn't go out much last night 'cos it was too cold for me, but I think I shall be out late tonight. Maybe my humans can leave the window open for me if they are tired and need to go to bed.

I shall suggest that and then I can please myself as to what time I decide to stop terrorising my little island! Hee hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment